QNAP TS-453D-4G 4-Bay Tower NAS with 2.00 GHz Intel Celeron CPU and 4GB RAM
$965.00 inc. GST
Quad-core 2.5GbE NAS for professionals, supporting PCIe expansion for 10 Gbps or M.2 SSDs to accelerate applications
1 in stock (can be backordered)
QNAP TS-453D-4G 4-Bay Tower NAS
The new-gen Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) trend has driven higher bandwidth demands for wired and wireless network connections. By integrating Intel® Celeron® J4125 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor and 2.5GbE connectivity, the QNAP TS-453D-4G not only provides modern businesses an excellent NAS solution to upgrade to 2.5GbE environments for productive daily backup/restore tasks, but also provides gamers with ample storage for their vast game collections. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be made by setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE ports. The TS-453D also supports PCIe expansion, multi-cloud backup, cloud storage gateways, 4K HDMI output and real-time transcoding, alongside expandable storage capacity and feature-rich apps to perform as a cost-efficient, reliable 2.5GbE NAS.
- Dual 2.5GbE ports accelerates file sharing across teams and devices or gaming storage applications
- PCIe expansion allows for a Multi-Gig 10GbE or 5GbE network card, or a QM2 card to add M.2 NVMe or SATA SSDs for caching
- 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly watch videos on an HDTV via HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz) output
- HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates the data at the source to reduce storage space usage, bandwidth usage, and backup time
- Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud
- Hosts multiple virtual machines and containers to execute different applications in one NAS device
Upgrade your NAS to 2.5GbE networks
The QNAP TS-453D-4G comes with two 2.5GbE RJ45 LAN ports that allow you to use existing CAT5e cables to upgrade network speeds from 1 Gigabit to 2.5 Gigabit. The dual 2.5GbE ports also support Port Trunking for up to 5 Gbps! By using QNAP’s N-BASET/Multi-Gig USB 3.2 Gen 1 to 5GbE adapter (Model name QNA-UC5G1T) or 5GbE PCIe expansion card, your laptop or desktop computer can easily connect to 2.5GbE networks with the TS-453D to benefit from higher network speeds.
Transform your network with a wallet-friendly 2.5GbE switch
Upgrading your network shouldn’t break the bank, and 2.5GbE connectivity provides immediately noticeable improvements compared to standard 1GbE. The QSW-1105-5T is an unmanaged switch with five 2.5GbE ports (backwards compatible with 1G/100M) and supports CAT5e cables to connect multiple computers and NAS. The QSW-1105-5T is energy-saving, low-noise, plug-and-use, and supports loop detection and blocking to provide a simple and effective high-speed network environment.
|Dimensions||383 × 255 × 345 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 2.0 Ports||
|USB 3.0 Ports||