QNAP TS-131K 1-Bay Tower NAS with 1.70 GHz Annapurna Labs Alpine CPU and 1GB RAM
$371.00 inc. GST
High-performance quad-core NAS for reliable home and personal cloud storage
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Powered by quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, the TS-131K provides 4 drive bays storage space to securely store your important files and data, while allowing you to easily share files with family and friends. Featuring a compact pure white minimalist design, the TS-131K can easily integrate with any home décor and takes up very little space. The TS-131K comes with lockable drive trays, ensuring the drives will not be accidentally removed or fall out and cause data loss. The TS-131K provides comprehensive local, off-site and cloud backup and secure Snapshot technology to help create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental file deletion, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state.
- File Station enables centralized file management on the NAS, connected devices, and connected clouds, making data management more easily, while saving time.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Rich multimedia applications and a wide range of streaming methods, bringing greater multimedia enjoyment.
- Connect to external USB devices such as card readers, printers or uninterruptible power supply through the USB 3.2 Gen 1 port for greater application potential.
- myQNAPcloud service allows you to easily access, manage, and share NAS files via the Internet.
|Dimensions||383 × 255 × 345 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
Annapurna Labs Alpine
|CPU # of cores|
|System Memory Installed|
|System Memory Maximum|
|Network Connections in Total|
|USB 3.0 Ports|