QNAP TS-431X3-4G 4-Bay Tower NAS with 1.70 GHz Annapurna Labs Alpine CPU and 4GB RAM
$1,161.00 inc. GST
Quad-core 1.7GHz SMB NAS with built-in 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45 ports for high-speed connectivity
5 in stock (can be backordered)
The quad-core TS-431X3 provides four drive bays for high-capacity storage with expandable memory up to 8GB RAM to meet data backup, recovery, and virtualized storage needs of SMBs. The built-in 10GbE SFP+ port provides high bandwidth for intensive data transmission. Coupled with the QNAP 10GbE switch, you can build a high-speed 10GbE network environment. The TS-431X3 also features a 2.5GbE RJ45 port and a 1GbE RJ45 port for enhancing team file sharing and collaboration efficiency. The TS-431X3 provides comprehensive local, off-site and cloud backup and secure Snapshot technology to help create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental file deletion, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state.
- Single-port 10GbE connectivity enhances transfer speed for intensive data transmission and virtualized application, while 2.5GbE connectivity enables low-latency file sharing and team collaboration.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms, including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
- Qfiling automates file organization, greatly improving work efficiency.
- Supports VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) technology to expand the storage space of other QNAP NAS.
|Dimensions||383 × 255 × 345 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
Annapurna Labs Alpine
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
1GbE, 2.5GbE, SFP+
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 3.0 Ports||