QNAP TS-251+-8G 2-Bay Tower NAS with 2.00 GHz Intel Celeron CPU and 8GB RAM
$1,132.00 inc. GST
High-performance Intel quad-core NAS supporting HDMI, transcoding, and virtualization for homes and businesses
Out of stock
QNAP TS-251+-8G 2-Bay Tower NAS
Facing the increasing demand for data storage, sharing and multimedia processing, more and more users are looking for a NAS system with good performance and an affordable price tag. The quad-core QNAP TS-251+-8G provides an uncompromising high-performance scalable storage solution for professional users. Powered by the intelligent QTS 4.2 operating system, the TS-251+ performs as an easy-to-use yet powerful NAS for data backup, file synchronization and sharing, remote access and multimedia applications, and is ideal for users to create a secure private cloud to access their data easily.
- Centralize your file storage, sharing and backup with excellent performance
- Run multiple Windows?, Linux?, UNIX? and Android? based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Operate multiple isolated Linux? systems as well as download containerized apps with Container Station
- Enjoy the best audio-visual experience with HDMI output and the free remote control
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline*
- Stream multimedia files via DLNA?, AirPlay?, Chromecast? and Bluetooth? with multi-zone multimedia control
- Quickly find specific files by real-time, natural search with Qsirch
- Scale up to 10 drives with QNAP TR-004 expansion enclosure
Quad-core 64-bit Intel® Celeron® CPU for exceptional performance
The QNAP TS-251+-8G is powered by a 64-bit Intel® Celeron® quad-core 2.0GHz processor and has 2GB/8GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB) and dual Gigabit LAN ports, delivering up to 225 MB/s read & write speeds with port trunking mode. The TS-251+ can also automatically increase the processor’s clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.42GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-251+ supports AES 256-bit volume & folder encryption with transfer speeds of up to 205 MB/s, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive personal data stored in the TS-251+.
QTS Simple and efficient
Thanks to the intuitive user interface of QTS, your NAS experience is smarter, smoother and spectacular. Its modern flat design streamlines loading times, and the intelligent desktop allows you to quickly find desired functions, create desktop shortcuts or group shortcuts, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency. QTS breaks the barriers of devices, platforms and geography to bring optimized cloud experiences to you, and incorporates more advanced features including volume/LUN snapshot, remote connection to public cloud services in File Station, multi-zone multimedia system, and more.
Learn more: QTS
|Dimensions||216 × 102 × 150 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 2.0 Ports||
|USB 3.0 Ports||
|Surveillance Station License Included||
|Surveillance Station License Maximum||
There are no reviews yet.