QNAP QXG-25G2SF-CX4 Dual-port 25GbE Network Card
$496.00 inc. GST
Flexible, fast, economical
Out of stock
Using a Mellanox® ConnectX®-4 Lx SmartNIC controller, the QNAP QXG-25G2SF-CX4 25GbE network expansion card provides significant performance improvements for large file sharing, intensive data transfer, and optimizes VMware® virtualization applications with iSER support.
- Controller: Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx
- Connector: SFP28
- PCIe interface: PCIe Gen3 x8
- Transmission rates: 25Gbps/10Gbps
- Supported operating systems: QTS; Windows (Driver required); Linux (Driver required)
- Supported QNAP NAS: Models with PCIe slot(s) (1 free slot required)
- Bracket: Low-profile bracket pre-installed; full-height and specialized (for selected QNAP NAS) brackets are bundled
- SFP28 OPTIC transceiver
25GbE NICs are designed for data-intensive applications and enterprise IT environments. To reach the full potential of 25GbE transmission, you require high-performance hardware configurations, including:
1) At least three workstations with Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processors (or similar) at 3.3 GHz (or higher) and NVMe SSDs.
2) A QNAP NAS with an Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processor (or similar) with NVMe SSDs and/or Enterprise-level SATA SSDs (SLC/MLC). At least 12 SSDs are recommended.
Please check the compatibility list for your NAS
Is the QNAP QXG-25G2SF-CX4 not the right fit? Check out other network card options.