QNAP TS-453DU-RP-4G 4-Bay, 1U Rack-mountable NAS with 2.00 GHz Intel Celeron CPU and 4GB RAM
$2,885.00 inc. GST
Intel® quad-core 2.0GHz NAS with 2.5GbE and Feature-rich Applications for Office
Available on back-order
Powered by an Intel® Celeron® J4125, quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, the TS-453DU features two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports, providing up to 2.5 times the speed of Gigabit Ethernet and enabling smoother multimedia playback and everyday usage. With a PCIe Gen 2.0 x 2 slot, the TS-453DU provides flexibility in extending NAS functionality, allowing you to install various cards for extra network ports, M.2 SSD caching/tiering, or Wi-Fi connectivity. The TS-453DU ensures data security with AES 256-bit encryption, boosting system performance while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored.
- 2.5GbE connectivity accelerates file sharing between teams, and is idealfor office users for multimedia storage.
- PCIe expansion allows for installing a 10/5/2.5GbE network card, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) card or QWA-AC2600 wireless adapter.
- Snapshots fully record the system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, they can be quickly restored to previously-recorded states.
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable constant storage optimization.
- Expand your storage capacity by using the unused storage of another QNAP NAS, or connect TR/TL series expansion enclosures.
|Dimensions||499 × 439 × 44 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 2.0 Ports||
|USB 3.0 Ports||