QNAP TS-451D2-2G 4-Bay Tower NAS with 2.00 GHz Intel Celeron CPU and 2GB RAM
$895.00 inc. GST
Dual-core NAS with high-efficiency file management, data protection and HDMI output
Out of stock
QNAP TS-451D2-2G 4-Bay Tower NAS
The 4-bay QNAP TS-451D2-2G provides high storage potential for home and small business users to store, share, and back up files. Business users can leverage its dual-core Intel processor to enable seamless multi-user on-premises/remote access to work files, while home users can enjoy a high-quality multimedia experience with both streaming and direct 4K HDMI 2.0 output. Cloud Storage Gateways allow you to leverage your existing cloud storage to deploy a hybrid-cloud solution, while a built-in App Center provides a wide range of applications to add additional functionality to the TS-451D2-4G.
- Snapshots fully record the system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, you can quickly restore previously-recorded data.
- HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates data at the source to reduce storage usage, bandwidth usage, and backup time.
- 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly watch videos on a TV via HDMI output or streaming app.
- Cloud storage gateways leverage cloud services to realize hybrid cloud structure and ensure low-latency access to clouds.
- Host virtual machines and containers to run various applications on the TS-451D2-4G.
- A secure private cloud that supports account protection, IP blocking, 2-step verification, encryption, and more.
- Available with 2GB and 4GB memory
Dual-core 2.0 GHz (burst up to 2.9 GHz) with AES-NI encryption acceleration
The TS-451D2 is powered by an Intel® Celeron® J4025 dual-core 2.0 GHz processor (burst up to 2.9 GHz), supports up to 8 GB DDR4 memory, and is compatible with SATA 6 Gb/s drives. With Intel® AES-NI encryption, the TS-451D2 secures data without impacting performance. The TS-451D2 also features four USB 3.2 Gen1 ports (including one USB one-touch copy button) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports for greater connectivity to help streamline your workflows.
Multi-point file backup, access, and sync
The QNAP TS-451D2-2G centrally stores data and files, and supports common file sharing protocols, including SMB/CIFS, AFP and NFS for Windows®, Mac®, and Linux®/UNIX® devices. Coupled with Qsync (a utility that transforms a QNAP NAS into a secure, high-capacity data center for file synchronization), any file uploaded to the TS-451D2 becomes available for all connected devices (such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices). Hybrid Backup Sync helps you easily backup or synchronize data on the TS-451D2 to another QNAP NAS, remote servers, or cloud storage for disaster recovery. Additionally, QuDedup technology greatly improves the efficiency of multi-version backup to the destination storage, while optimizing storage utilization. You can install the QuDedup Extract Tool on your computer and restore deduplicated files to their normal status.
|Dimensions||383 × 255 × 345 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 3.0 Ports||