QNAP TS-431KX-2G 4-Bay Tower NAS with 1.70 GHz Annapurna Labs Alpine CPU and 2GB RAM
$1,008.00 inc. GST
Budget-friendly quad-core 1.7GHz 10GbE SFP+ NAS for SMB and startup offices high-speed network storage environment
1 in stock (can be backordered)
QNAP TS-431KX-2G 4-Bay Tower NAS
The quad-core QNAP TS-431KX-2G provides four drive bays for high-capacity storage and memory expansion up to 8GB RAM. With the built-in 10GbE SFP+ port, the TS-431KX delivers high bandwidth required for intensive data transmission. Coupled with the QNAP 10GbE switch, you can easily build a high-speed 10GbE network environment with an affordable budget. The TS-431KX provides comprehensive local, off-site and cloud backup and supports Snapshot technology to help you create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental deletion of files, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state. The TS-431KX comes with lockable drive trays, ensuring the drives will not be accidentally removed or fall out and cause data loss.
- Single-port 10GbE connectivity enhances transfer speed for intensive data transmission and shortens backup time.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers, and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms, including cloud, servers, and PCs.
- Hot-swapping design allows you to remove hard drives without powering off the NAS to ensure continuous operations.
- Supports VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) technology to expand the storage space of another QNAP NAS.
High-speed 10GbE network environment
Powered by AnnapurnaLabs AL-214 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor with 2 GB DDR3L RAM (single memory slot, expandable to 8 GB), the QNAP TS-431KX-2G features one 10 GbE SFP+ port and two Gigabit ports for high-speed data transfer. Coupled with QNAP QSW series network switch, you can easily upgrade your network environment to 10GbE affordably to enjoy streamlined workflow.
Learn More: QNAP Switches
Easily Create a High-speed Network Environment
10GbE improves overall network performance and everyday tasks with ten times the bandwidth of 1GbE. From 10GbE NAS, to switches, to network adapters, QNAP provides a complete range of everything needed to upgrade to 10GbE environments.
Multi-point file backup, access and sync
HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) consolidates data backup, recovery, and data synchronization, integrated with the TS-431KX high-speed 10GbE connectivity, you can easily backup or sync data to another QNAP NAS, remote server or cloud storage to build a reliable disaster recovery solution. Qsync turns the TS-431KX into a secure, high-capacity data center for file synchronization. Any file uploaded to the TS-431KX will be made available for all linked devices, such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices. You can also sync shared folders or create team folders to enhance team collaboration.
Learn More:HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync),Qsync cross-platform file sharing
|Dimensions||383 × 255 × 345 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
Annapurna Labs Alpine
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 3.0 Ports||
There are no reviews yet.