QNAP TS-1253BU-RP-4G 12-Bay, 2U Rack-mountable NAS with 1.50 GHz Intel Celeron CPU and 4GB RAM
$4,089.00 inc. GST
Intel® Celeron® quad-core rackmount NAS with PCIe slot for diverse storage applications
Out of stock
The TS-1253BU-RP is a 2U rackmount NAS that easily fits into a standard 19-inch rack, providing an ideal storage solution in the server room for small and medium businesses. The TS-1253BU-RP comes with a PCIe slot for boosting potential applications: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed to add an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-1253BU-RP as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage. The TS-1253BU-RP also provides a wide range of value-added features: 4K video playback and real-time transcoding; deployment of virtual environments through Virtualization Station and Container Station; centralized management of remote Windows®, Linux® and IPMI-compatible devices with QRM+; and web automation services with IFTTT Agent.
- PCIe slot supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a compatible wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card.
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.264/H.265* hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- Qfiling automates file organization and Qsirch provides full-text search for easier file management
- QRM+ enables centralized management of remote Windows®, Linux® and IPMI-compatible devices.
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Scalable storage space with VJBOD and UX-1200U-RP/UX-800U-RP expansion enclosures
|Dimensions||795 × 620 × 340 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 2.0 Ports||
|USB 3.0 Ports||
|Surveillance Station License Included||
|Surveillance Station License Maximum||