QNAP TL-R400S 4-Bay, 1U Rack-mountable Storage Enclosure
$595.00 inc. GST
High-performance short-depth rackmount SATA 6GB/s JBOD storage enclosure
Available on back-order
TL-R400S Rackmount JBOD storage enclosure allows you to back up and expand your QNAP NAS, Windows® and Ubuntu® computers and servers. The TL-R400S features four 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s drive bays, the shallow rack design is perfect for installing the TL-R400S in a compact rack, or in areas with a lot of cabling. TL-R400S comes with a QXP PCIe card for connecting the enclosure using a SFF-8088 (or SFF-8644) cable. It provides reliable read/write performance for smooth storage and backup tasks.
- High-capacity TL SATA JBOD not only can expand NAS storage, but also Windows® and Ubuntu® computers and servers.
- SFF-8088 (or SFF-8644) connection cable supports four SATA 6Gb/s channels per cable (24Gb/s in total) and provides faster data transfer speeds than eSATA and USB.
- The short depth rackmount NAS is perfectly suited for installation in a compact rack, or places with a lot of cabling.
1. QNAP recommends following the standard procedure for connecting or disconnecting the TL-R400S. For more information, please see the TL-R400S user manual.
2. The TL-R400S can only be used as an individual storage pool or volume on the NAS. Its storage pool or volume cannot be combined into the connected NAS. NAS applications cannot be installed on the TL-R400S.
3. The TL-R400S only supports QNAP NAS running on QTS 4.4.2 (or above) or QuTS hero operating system.
|Dimensions||383 × 255 × 345 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps