QNAP TL-D1600S 16-Bay Tower Storage Enclosure
$2,037.00 inc. GST
High-performance desktop SATA 6Gbps JBOD storage enclosure
Available on back-order
TL-D1600S JBOD storage enclosure allows you to back up and expand your QNAP NAS, Windows® and Ubuntu® computers and servers. The TL-D1600S features twelve 3.5-inch/2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s drive bays and four 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s SSD bays and comes with a QXP PCIe card for connecting the enclosure using a SFF-8088 (or SFF-8644) cable. It provides reliable read/write performance for smooth storage and backup tasks.
- Lockable hard drive trays prevent accidental drive removal.
- SFF-8088 (or SFF-8644) connection cable supports four SATA 6Gb/s channels per cable (24Gb/s in total) and provides faster data transfer speeds than eSATA and USB.
- Easy to use. QNAP NAS and PC can both use utility software to monitor, obtain, and manage JBOD information.
1. QNAP recommends following the standard procedure for connecting or disconnecting the TL-D1600S. For more information, please see the TL-D1600S user manual.
2. The TL-D1600S can only be used as an individual storage pool or volume on the NAS. Its storage pool or volume cannot be combined into the connected NAS. NAS applications cannot be installed on the TL-D1600S.
3. The TL-D1600S only supports QNAP NAS running on QTS 4.4.2 (or above) or QuTS hero operating system.
|Dimensions||383 × 255 × 345 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SATA 6Gbps