QNAP TDS-16489U-SE2-R2 20-Bay, 3U Rack-mountable NAS with 2.10 GHz Intel Xeon E CPU and 128GB RAM
$25,260.00 inc. GST
Dual CPU and dual OS system: A perfect NAS solution for high-performance computing and storage by using the QES or QTS operating system
Out of stock
Integrating an application server and storage server into one system, the next-generation TDS-16489U-SE2-R2 also provides you with the option of using either QES (an enterprise-grade OS that provides efficient and reliable storage for mission-critical tasks) or QTS (a feature-rich OS for storage and diverse application servers). Whether being used as a file server, virtualization server, VDI, medium-sized data center, video streaming, surveillance storage, and efficient file backup & recovery, the flexible TDS-16489U-SE2-R2 with dual CPU and dual OS options is your ideal solution.
- Install PCIe cards to increase application performance, including 40GbE/ 25GbE/ 10GbE adapters, Fibre Channel cards, and graphics cards.
- QES ensures data integrity with self-healing and uses end-to-end checksums to detect and correct silent data corruption.
- QES supports data deduplication and compression to optimize storage utilization and data access performance.
- QES supports near-limitless snapshots and SnapSync for efficient remote backup & disaster recovery solution.
- Reliable storage for virtualization. QTS supports hosting VMs and containers; QES supports block-level storage for OpenStack® environments.
- QTS supports software-defined SSD over-provisioning to improve write performance for IOPS-demanding applications.
Multiplied computing power with dual Intel® Xeon® E5 processors
Built for data-intensive applications and demanding workloads, the TDS-16489U R2 is powered by dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 multi-core processors, up to 1 TB quad-channel DDR4 2133MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM RAM (Long-DIMM x16), and 12Gb/s SAS drive support to deliver outstanding performance for data transmission and applications. While providing the power to handle CPU-demanding tasks and everyday application needs such as virtualization, video surveillance, and media streaming, the TDS-16489U R2’s unrivaled performance provides the ability for businesses to improve their Big Data computing to explore greater business opportunities.
Convertible NAS that supports two operating systems
The TDS-16489U R2 provides flexibility to choose from two operating systems, enabling businesses to deploy an operating system that fits their needs and goals in different stages.
Abundant I/O capabilities with PCIe expansion
The TDS-16489U R2 features four PCIe slots (3 x PCIe Gen3 x8, 1 x PCIe Gen3 x16) that allow for the usage of various expansion cards to expand application potential.
|Dimensions||350 × 588 × 971 mm|
2.5", 3.5", SAS 12Gbps, SAS/SATA 6Gbps
Intel Xeon E
|CPU # of cores||
|System Memory Installed||
|System Memory Maximum||
|Network Connections in Total||
|USB 2.0 Ports||
|USB 3.0 Ports||