QNAP QSW-M408-2C 12-Port Desktop Switch
$467.00 inc. GST
Entry-level 10GbE Layer 2 Web Managed Switch for SMB Network Deployment
Available on backorder
The QSW-M408-2C is a Layer 2 Web Managed Switch equipped with four 10GbE SFP+ ports (with two 10GbE SFP+/RJ45 combo ports) and eight Gigabit ports. Supporting Layer 2 switching and network management via user-friendly web user interface, the QSW-M408-2C offers flexible deployment in a hybrid high-speed network infrastructure and an entry-level network management solution for even non-IT professionals. The QSW-M408-2C is compatible with 10GbE and NBASE-T technologies that supports up to five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M) to provide higher transmission speeds with your existing Cat 5e and 6a cables. With its high performance, user-friendly management features and desktop size, the QSW-M408-2C allows you to instantly upgrade to a hybrid high-speed network environment at a cost-effective price, while optimizing network bandwidth and ensuring network maintenance security
- The QSW-M408-2C is equipped with four 10GbE SFP+ ports (with two 10GbE SFP+/RJ45 combo ports) and eight Gigabit ports. Compatible with 10GbE and NBASE-T technologies to support five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M), the QSW-M408-2C offers higher transmission speeds when used with existing cables.
- Featuring a user-friendly web UI, the QNAP Switch System (QSS) provides an overview dashboard, port management and setting guide, making central network management intuitive and easy.
- The QSW-M408-2C provides Layer 2 management features, such as LACP, VLAN, ACL and LLDP for IT administrators to efficiently control the network bandwidth and enhance security.
- The QSW-M408-2C is one the few web-managed switches that supports Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP). You can easily and efficiently deploy small/medium-scale networks that support expansion, redundancy and loop prevention.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and IEEE802.3x Flow Control in full-duplex mode, the QSW-M408-2C avoids packet loss from unparalleled bandwidth, and reduces power consumption for low-speed and inactive connections.
- QSS (QNAP Switch System) helps administrators update firmware with just one click, ensuring network security.
Flexible deployment with multiple 10G SFP+ fiber and Gigabit ports
The QSW-M408-2C provides four 10GbE SFP+ ports (with two 10GbE SFP+/RJ45 combo ports) and eight Gigabit ports for connecting various devices and enabling hybrid high-speed networks. With SFP+ interfaces, direct attach copper (DAC) cables can be used for connecting directly to SFP+ devices. You can also use 10G-SFP-T copper transceiver modules to connect 10GBASE-T/NBASE-T™ devices through RJ45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cabling. The switching capacity of QSW-M408-2C is 96Gbps, guaranteeing the full potential of each port.
Note: The 10GbE SFP+ ports are backward compatible with 1GbE SFP.
|Dimensions||282 × 384 × 78 mm|
10GbE, 1GbE, 2.5GbE, SFP+
|Network Connections in Total||