QNAP QM2-2P-384A Dual M.2 22110/2280 PCIe SSD expansion card
$412.00 inc. GST
Flexible and versatile, boosts performance and functionality
Available on back-order
The QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs to a QNAP NAS, allowing users to configure SSD caching, a caching pool, or an auto-tiering volume to improve overall NAS performance.
Tackle performance bottlenecks.
QM2 boosts performance by adding M.2 SSDs. It doesn’t occupy any 3.5-inch drive bays, allowing you to maximize both your storage capacity and performance.
- M.2 SSDs* can be installed to form caching pools or an auto-tiering volume.
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology**.
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks and sustains constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
* M.2 SSDs are not included as standard
** Check models that support Qtier on www.qnap.com
Please check compatibility on www.qnap.com/en/compatibility
There are no reviews yet.